Tuesday 15 October 2013

It's been a while...

It's been a while without putting my hands on this dusty blog space... well .. for starters , I had plenty of plausible reasons... besides laziness.. a lot have happened during these last (what.. 3.. 5.. years?).
Since I came to this side of the world it's been a day-to-day adventure.. loads of things happened.. some bad , some good.. some unexpected... changed three times job, ended a long relationship, got lost in a desert, had good friends farewells, got involved in fights(not particularly proud of this last one),  well.. yet.. I'm still here folks..  and somehow for some reason I woke up with the determination of typing a few words, and share some of the things that I've been experiencing since I landed for the first time on this land. Therefore, I'm now committed to deliver once in awhile a piece of story of my everyday challenges. I think , I might start with with my next post with the most recent episode, crossing china from north to south without holding a passport, and further on going backwards in time to the earliest things that I've experienced in the land of the Chinese Dreams. 

No comments: